INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information note pursuant to and in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 n. 196.
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 n. 196, we provide you the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing of personal data, the scope of communication and diffusion, the nature of the data in our possession and their provision.
Purposes of data processing :
The data provided will be treated by us in relation to any contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from them, as well as for the effective handing of business relations, in particular :
- fulfillment of legal requirements and contractual obligations, including those arising from the collective agreement
- fulfillment of obligations in respect of social security and assistance institutions
- fulfillment of obligations in respect of financial administration.
Methods of treatment of personal data :
The treatment will be carried out in either manual or with the help of modern computer systems.
Communication and diffusion.
Your personal data will / may subsequently be disclosed:
• to the company's internal staff, for the fulfillment of the purposes specified above;
• to accountants, unions, auditors and other business advisers, for the fulfillment of legal obligations related to fiscal provisions, accounting and hygiene and safety at work advisors;
• to Public Administrations for the performance of their duties within the limits set by laws and regulations;
• to agents, sellers, and group leaders and area leaders;
• to delivery personnel and / or companies operating in the transport sector;
• to credit institutions, to debt collection companies, to trade credit insurances companies;
• to the Law Firm of the company (present and future) for legal advice and dispute;
• to the Employment Consultant for the processing of payrolls.
Nature of provision :
The conferment of your data is compulsory for you in case of the establishment of the employment relationship / partnership and in any case necessary for the selection of your name by the Owner as well as necessary for the fulfillment of contractual, accounting, salary, social security and taxes obligations, etc…
The titular also makes known that any non-communication or miscommunication, of one of the required data, have the following consequences :
1) the right 'of the owner to remove or exclude his name from the selection, except as required by law;
2) the inability of the owner to ensure the respect of the contractual agreements to which it is performed;
3) the possible mismatch of the results of treatment with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor regulations to which it is addressed.
You can exercise your rights as expressed by articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30th June 2003, n. 196, by contacting the owner of the treatment (or manager, if appointed).
The data controller is Il Cedro S.r.l. :
Via Taranto n. 21-00182 - Rome – Vat N.: 07111641002 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: 06 / 945.63.72.
Consent of the person concerned to the processing of personal and sensitive data.
The data subject also extends his consent to the processing of sensitive personal data bound, however, to comply with any other conditions imposed by law.
At any time you may exercise your rights as expressed by articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 n.196, by contacting the owner (or manager, if appointed).